1) Kevin Love (24.9 PPG, 13.6 RPG, 4.5 APG, 46 FG%, 82 FT%) – Love is simply a beast and is still one of the most underrated players in the league. He is the best big man in the league and it’s a pleasure to see him play and hope he stays healthy.
2) LaMarcus Aldridge (22.3 PPG, 9.6 RPG, 2.5 APG, 45 FG%, 76 FT%) – Aldridge is entering his prime and is an old school big man. It’s a great thing that his team is winning and has Lillard to take some of the pressure off.
3) Anthony Davis (20.7 PPG, 11.0 RPG, 1.7 APG, 4.0 BPG, 49 FG%, 84 FT%) – Davis is the face of the new breed of big men entering the league. They first defend their position and are crafty in their scoring ways. Davis is blossoming into an All-Star player.
4) Blake Griffin – (22.0 PPG, 10.8 RPG, 3.2 APG, 55 FG%, 62 FT%) – Say what you want about Griffin, but there’s no doubting his productivity on the court. He has to love playing with CP3 and in Doc Rivers’ system. Griffin is a top power forward in the league and you are foolish if you think otherwise.
5) Dirk Nowitzki (20.9 PPG, 6.3 RPG, 2.4 APG, 47 FG%, 41 3P%, 94 FT) – Dirk is heading into the last years of his career but won’t go out without giving the Mavs one last run. When healthy he is one of the best pure shooters and leaders in the league. Dirk continues to impress.
Honorable Mentions: David Lee, Serge Ibaka, Greg Monroe