He’s thousands of years old, hasn’t aged a day, and sucks the blood from opposing fan bases. That’s Ray Allen for ya. Hit the jump for more non-vampire related Knicks links.
* Before we get it going, here’s the ridiculous Amar’e layup.
* Carmelo can play a lot better than he did last night.
Anthony was acquired to be the Knicks’ offensive backbone and closer. But he was erratic in his first playoff game as a Knick, going 5 for 18 from the field, 1 for 11 after halftime. He finished with 15 points, 5 fouls, 5 turnovers and an aggravated expression.
* Did we mention the struggles of Mr. Anthony?
* Knickerblogger’s Mike Kurylo isn’t pleased with that game turning offensive foul call with 21 seconds left.
* If Bill Walker can bring the same intensity throughout this series that he showed in the first quarter of Game 1, the Knicks’ bench should be a viable strength.
* Chauncey playing in Tuesday night’s game is looking questionable.
* What’s quickly becoming a theme in this year’s postseason, Mike D’Antoni joins the growing list of head coaches who are NOT pleased with the refereeing.