Hop the turny to read some wonderful New York Knicks literature that was both written AND published over the weekend/this morning.
* As I write this, the Knicks are at their very first scheduled shoot around before a home game this season. The issue as to whether this team is too “tired” or “lazy” to play efficient defense is an open air debate, but Chris Sheridan believes the answer to many a problem starts with having Carmelo play all 12 minutes of the fourth quarter each and every night. Makes sense, doesn’t it.
* If it’s 2011 and LeBron’s feeling bad for you, you know you’ve got some problems.
* Rudy Gay isn’t as productive as Carmelo Anthony. Right? RIGHT?!?!
* Throw this one in the “mindless overreacting imbecile” hamper.
* Great little piece by the Knickerblogger’s Mike Kurylo. The only part I don’t believe is Landry Fields averaging more points per 36 since Carmelo’s arrival. That one boggles the brain.