Hop that turny to find out why.
* D’Antoni says Amar’e is tired. Amar’e says Amar’e is tired. Practice was cancelled (and so was today’s shoot around) in large part due to a bad case of the cranky.
* Small, but good, piece on the struggling Landry Fields.
* After smashing him into a plate of smithereens, Dwight Howard offers Amar’e some advice.
* Definitely keep an eye out for Will Woods game preview coming later today. But for now here’s the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s totally not as good version.
* Hoopdata extraordinaire Jeff Fogle can’t stop bothering the Knicks! Just kidding. They deserve it.
* Words of optimism courtesy of Basketball-Reference.com’s creator Justin Kubatko.
* Get rid of Mike D’Antoni? Chill, Winston. Let’s all take a deep breath…then fire him and offer Phil Jackson MSG stock if New York’s swept in the playoffs.