* Mr. Stoudemire, moving to New York has seriously raised your profile. Hasn’t it.
* Not to overreact to this comment too badly, but even if you believe this, Carmelo, there’s no need to say it publicly.
* Tonight the Knicks play the Celtics. Or as it’s better known to ESPN, Spike Lee takes on Kevin Garnett.
* Fantasizing about a Knicks-Nuggets finals matchup.
* Latrell sat courtside during yesterday’s loss. The fan’s serenaded Carmelo with a “Sprewell’s Better” chant, which goes to show the level of basketball knowledge found in Milwaukee.
* Carmelo’s video reaction to the loss.
* Ronny Turiaf is truly one of the league’s great ambassadors. A really good person.
* After taking about 30 shots yesterday, Amar’e wants the Knicks to actually pick up their tempo. I’m going to suggest worrying about the defense instead.
* This little snippet found at the bottom: The Knicks are keeping an eye on Earl Barron. All our problems are solved!