Pretty painful to watch again, isn’t it. Let’s get into the links before someone does something completely irrational (like have Jared Jeffries inbound the ball in a one point game’s final possession).
* Courtesy of New York Magazine’s Seth Rosenthal, here are the weekly player power rankings.
* Who’s interested in Jimmer Fredette coming to New York?
* The Knicks Blog’s Tommy Dee has a theory on why the Knicks continue to fail: They strike fear in the hearts of no man.
* Carmelo talks unselfish. Some refreshing quotes here.
* Honestly, seeing our former Knickerbockers play so well should be seen as a sliver of light on a dark rainy day, not further insult to injury.
* Have to fit this in here. Rest In Peace to the big homey.